Jobs at MacMan
Impacting people's lives by helping them with their technology needs is more rewarding than you ever thought possible.
MacMan is where some of the most passionate and skilled people make the difference.
iPhone and iOS Service Tech - Eau Claire
Setting up, troubleshooting and repairing Apple iPhones.
You may or may not have the experience, but you may have the aptitude we are looking for. There will be training for this position.
For starters, this is a part time position. Take a look at the skills we are looking for and then apply via our website.
If you don't have specific Apple skills, please be sure to explain how your skills can be adapted to what we are looking for. Explain how you can quickly learn the skills needed.
May cross train with Mac computer repair.
Apple Computer and iOS Setup, Repairs and Support.
Top Skills Needed:
1. iPhone & iOS Trouble Shooting
2. iPhone & iOS configuration and repair
3. iPhone & iOS repair
4. Excellent communication and customer service
5. Time Management and ability to organize workflow and repairs
6. Excellent note taking and documentation
7. Steady hands
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Quality workmanship
2. Customer focused and service-oriented
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Works well in a team environment
5. Excellent work ethic
6. Able to follow procedures and processes
7. Able to take direction and learn
9. High integrity
Entry Level to Advanced
Commission Based Outside Sales
What you must have to qualify for the sales position
B2B Sales experience
Ability to learn product knowledge
Great people skills
Great communication skills
Great organizational skill
What experiences will make you a stronger candidate
Knowledge about technology
Knowledge about Apple products
Knowledge about Digital Signage
Knowledge about large format displays
What you will do
Creating quotes and proposals
This position will focus on business solutions offered by MacMan.
Compensation and bonuses will be based on sales.
Application instructions below.