- iPad Pro 11-inch, 256Gb, WiFi
- AppleCare+ 2 year warranty with accidental damage coverage
Zagg - Ultra-Slim Keyboard & Detachable Case
Zagg - glass+ Extreme Impact & Scratch Protection
Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
Please consider the Giving Mac Program.
Giving Mac is for students.
Students in grades K-12 and their families who could benefit from having a Mac or iPad, but have not been able to purchase one, are eligible for this program!
Along with community members, we at MacMan want to contribute to the betterment of our community by providing opportunities for students to succeed.
After filling out an application, recipients will be chosen by a volunteer-team of community members.
What is Giving Mac?
Giving Mac is a donation-based program. We would like to donate a Mac or iPad to students that could benefit from having one, but have not been able to purchase one. We do this with customer donated and recycled devices. You can also donate money to purchase upgrades or replacement parts to fixed recycled computers to be given away to a lucky student.
What we do.
Once we receive your donated device, we will have our certified Apple Technicians wipe your data, test it, and prepare it for the lucky student that will be receiving it. We may have to upgrade or fix a few things, but we will do our best to make it last.
iPad 11-inch Pro, 256Gb Bundle ~ Save $75
11" iPad Pro, 256Gb WiFi
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color1
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more